GLAMPING RATES INCLUDE: Our base rates include more amenities than you would expect from any other Northwoods experience, including access to:
- In Glamping Unit (Non-BYOTent Sites): Space Heater (BYO 1 LB propane canisters or buy them at our on site store – need one canister per cold night), Basic Electric Provided (for low-powered appliances), Memory Foam Mattresses, Bedding, Lighting
- Campsite Amenities: Gas Grill (Charcoal at BYOTent), Picnic Table, Edison Lights, Mulch Groundcover, Individual Fire Pit
- Access to Common Spaces/Amenities: Bathhouse, Newly-Renovated Rec Building, Store, Laundry Room, Fish House
- Access to Outdoor Amenities: Beach/Docks, Basketball Court, Playground, Sand Volleyball, Horseshoes, Ring Toss, Hammocks, Swings, Group Firepits, Trails
- Use of Non-Motorized Boats (Free): First-come-first-serve for kayaks, canoes, paddleboats, row boats
UNIT DESCRIPTIONS: Check out our glamping options
ULTIMATE GUIDE TO GLAMPING WISCONSIN: click here.
PACKAGES: Special Offers
BOAT RENTALS: For more info, click here.
- 50% deposit is required
- Remaining 50% is due a week prior to check in
ANNUAL RESERVATIONS: The only annual reservations we “hold” are summer week-long cabin reservations.
- We allow for *SMALL* campers in Campsite 6 – campgrounds are really more geared towards tents not campers
- The length of camper in this campsite should not to exceed 25 feet (due to small turn radius)
- Generators only allowed with silent technology