Pet Add On
Treat Rover to a Northwoods Getaway They Will Never Forget
We are dog people ourselves and love them! It is a big deal to be able to bring your pet with you on vacation.
However, we are only a dog-friendly resort between the end of August and mid-June (not summer) – in Cabins 1, 3, 10, and 11 during that time frame.
We have a $50/stay per dog fee; this fee does not cover damage caused by your dog. There is also a $50 fee for not cleaning up after your dog (this includes significant pet hair remaining on furniture post-checkout or any indoor pee or poop stains). ANY notable damage, including significant hair on furniture or bedding, will be subject to additional charges. Each dog-friendly unit is furnished with cleaning supplies to clean up after them including a vacuum, floor mop, and broom. Sheets to cover the couches and futons are available upon request. If any damages are incurred from dogs’ behavior, owners will be required to pay for them with the credit card on file.
We also ask dog owners to observe the following:
- Aggressive pets are not welcome.
- No barking
- Pets must be on a leash outside cabins at all times and crated inside when left alone.
- NO DOGS are allowed in the campgrounds (keeping sound down) or the beach (for kids).
- All guest dogs must be on a leash at all times and clean up after them
- Remember your pooper scooper
- Dogs are not to be left in the cabins alone unless they are confined in an indoor dog kennel
- Dogs are not to be tied to trees or to the cabin
- No more than TWO dogs allowed per cabin, unless permission is granted at time of reservation
- Dogs are not allowed in the rec room, on boats, on the playground or the beach at any time
- Sorry, we do not allow cats